Friday, February 24, 2012

USCIS I-800A Fingerprints--Done!

We were waiting for an appointment to have our biometrics (fingerprints) done and finally received that in the mail yesterday.  The appointment was set for March 13.  You know I couldn't wait that long--we've got to get this process moving and get Luka home!

So, Matt and I took a chance on doing a "walk-in" at the USCIS Application Support Center.  And they let us!  We just had to wait a little over an hour for them to fit us in.  Learned (he was sick so not in school), Millie and Padraig were pretty good during the wait--I was hoping for the response we get a lot, "let's take care of these people so they can get these crazy kids out of here" but everyone was really patient with us.

Now we wait again for approval of the I-800a, which as of today has not been assigned to a case manager yet.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment