Sunday, March 18, 2012

More Stuff for the Garage Sale!

I told you I'd keep finding stuff.  Be sure to let me know if you are interested in anything.

 Old, worn-in leather chair and ottoman.
 Treadmill from when I could stand running in place.

 Brown wood twin headboard, goes with the wardrobe in the below picture.
Wardrobe.  Not a great picture because the front is facing the wall of our garage
and I couldn't turn it around by myself.
 My mom's old, solid wood sewing machine desk.  I don't know what size sewing machine
would fit in it but it would make a nice desk--especially if you fit a piece of wood in the
holewhere the machine would go.
Sewing machine desk with top unfolded.
See, the compartment would make an awesome secret storage place if
you put a piece of wood over it.
Entertainment center (none of the electronics or other items included).
It has two doors that will close over the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment