Wednesday, June 20, 2012

On our way!

The day finally arrived. What seemed like a forever long wait came to an end in what seemed like a real hurry. I ran around frantic; didn't get nearly what I wanted to done. But this morning, we grabbed what we had packed, hoping it was everything we needed and got our first of three planes. I was worried about a lot of tears from us and the kids but the little ones were so happy to have their sitter at the house they just gave us a hug and a wave. The boys didn't even bother to come down--they just yelled, "Bye! Love you guys!" from the top of the stairs, I'm in Detroit right now killing two hours before my flight. Matt is already on his flight to Amsterdam. Because my return date is different than his we could not book our tickets together. We thought that we had the same flights going out since departure flights from OKC and then Amsterdam were the same. But, oh well, we'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment