Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Approved!!!!!!

We just heard yesterday that our dossier was accepted by the Catholic Center and that we should expect our "official" referral for Luka in the next few weeks and to travel in June!  I am told that I should be back home with Luka by the end of July. The agency told us that the Catholic Center made a very quick decision and that referrals from Poland are usually inches thick with medical records and other information.  We can't wait to see all of it.   Of course, I really feel secure when we get the referral so that makes it all the more important, as well.

I would have posted sooner but I have been busy re-researching craniofacial teams (had to find all my info from a few months ago) calling to schedule consultations for early August and being just plain airheaded from the good news.

As excited as I am, it is always my nature to be guarded and have one eye watching for the "other shoe to fall".  I'm still tense but it feels so good to be moving along.

2 comments: