Monday, April 16, 2012

Waiting...

Today is the day our agency told us the Catholic Adoptive-Guardian Center's Qualifying Commission would be considering whether to approve us (among other prospective adoptive parents) to adopt from them and, in particular, Luka.

We haven't heard anything, yet, but Poland is approximately 7 hours ahead of us here in Central US time.  So, IF they actually got to our file today, they have already decided and everyone has gone home by now.  I assume that the Commission meetings take most of the day and, therefore, we will not likely hear anything today.  Because they would have to get a lot of paper work together before they can notify us of anything, I am trying to convince myself not to expect to hear anything until next week at the earliest.

This means I will spend all week trying to keep myself from emailing our agency to see if they have heard anything.  We will see how that goes.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't want to call and ask so have been checking this hoping you would post. Didn't think you'd have to wait till next week!!!!

    ReplyDelete